Sunday, August 17, 2008




Wet Sunday




Has been a week of hail, gail and rain. I was working on the framework for my thesis. My external hard drive has been ordered, thanks to Jenny and folks at IMMS for making this possible. My supervisor has been very instrumental in guiding me through my thesis writing. Thank you Dr. Rashid, you've been so helpfull from the start of my PhD journey. Thesis writing has its a mind of its own at times. Steering me into bigger and different questions in the area of research. Its more important to remain focussed this time more than ever. Having the framework drawn up now, its time to fill in the gaps. I've put my simulation works on hold for the meantime. My supervisor has indicated that I could go for a conference next year. Perhaps my final one before I complete my PhD studies. I want it to be in the UK but he suggesting me to go to the US. We will see how things go.




Meantime here's some pics of the recent hail.


No comments: