Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan! Maaf Zahir Batin dari kami...

The month of Ramadhan is just around the corner. Alhamdulillah, I get to meet Ramadhan again. I pray that my family and I would be able to make it a better one than last year, Ameen.

These past few weeks were fairly hectic for me. Still working on Chapter 4 of my thesis, hoping to wrap it up by this week. Next week, I'll move on to Chapter 3, which I have actually started with the framework last week. My supervisor is on one week leave outside NZ inconjuction with the mid-semester break. My co-supervisor has summoned me today to do a final check and hopefully send out our first journal paper. Am a sceptic tho. I had spent so much time with him on the paper, too much. I cant bear to spend another minute on it. But I reckon I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and meet him today.

Ah time to get back to work.

3 comments:

Asiah said...

Your capability to discipline yourself and achieve your target really inspires me...
And may Allah bestow upon us His Rahmah and Forgiveness in this blessing onth of ramadhan...ameen

afidalina said...

mak aii..laju giler brother!! huhu..

afidalina said...

chop, penambahan.. awat lagu2 playlist tu lagu2 lama? hehee.. nk tergolek den dibuatnya..=D