Friday, July 18, 2008

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel?

It has been a good-three-year journey. I feel I am approaching the end of it now, at times I could see, though dim, light at the end of a long (Phd) tunnel. It was a long, difficult journey. Last week, my supervisors was pleased with my findings and today they repeated that I have made good contributions in my research. That means I need to "pack" the findings properly and put it in a nice presentable "box" to present to the examiners. I see this would be materialised by January 2009. Alhamdulillah, the support from my wife and children, prayers from parents and friends, I made it through so far. Time to work triple hard to make sense out of it all.

Here's the world from Ashraf's eye ....









2 comments:

Asiah said...

salam..
Oh..tukar 'wajah' sikit kat blog nih yea..
Anak kita nih minat fotography gak.. maybe kita leh gunakan tektik 'food' dlm 'kungfu panda'..

afidalina said...

assalamualaikum brother.. alhamdulillah..besnye dgr..congrats!