Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Salam friends .. been ages since I wrote on here. Mostly been updating info on facebook. Asiah has defended her proposal yesterday, Monday 19th October 2009. Her supervisor said she did very well. Alhamdulillah all the efforts she put in, the sleepless nights the perseverance while in confinement (after birth). Sara was so cooperative yesterday. Asiah fed her at home and Sara went to sleep from 10am right through 1.30pm. I took Sara outside on Queen street in her buggy where she slept quietly. So proud of these 2 girls in my life (Asiah & Sara). What more can a man ask for than these blessings. Oh my other girl Humaira just turned 5 a couple of days ago and we made a celebration for her (together with Anis) at Azhar's get-together. This morning, Mrs Sauders, Humaira's teacher showed me her writing book. Her teacher said that she is so impressed of Humaira's capability and intelligence. I went thru the book and saw her very clean precise handwritting. Ya Allah ku syukuri nikmat mu. Of course I am ever proud of my boys too ... they're mischieveous but obidient. Signing off now taking a break from my ppt and postdoc proposal. Later ya all. wslm.

1 comment:

Asiah said...

salam dear.. I won't reach this far without you.. thanks for all your love, support and care..