Sunday, June 21, 2009

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious Most Mercifull ...

Been abit since i wrote anything on here. Got my hands full with stuff from studies to families. I have to admit, I have been taking many quiet moments to myself as of late perhaps to keep my sanity and patience. As my age approaches 40 I noticed that I have to struggle more to keep my health. The body succumbs to the forces of nature so does the soul. Constant reflections about life is essential for me to remind myself what I really look for in life. My children growing our lifestyle will change. Their needs and our needs will evolve. Practices and family culture will change. God willing we will cope and evolve accordingly.

Recently I have lost the person that I respect and loved much. He has touched my life and that of my family so much that this lost seemed unbearable. I try my very best to endure and let him rest in peace. My next concern is my Mum. And for that matter I decided to bring her here to stay with us in NZ. Thats the least that I could do. She means too much to me to see her live her life alone. I am gratefull to my wife and family for allowing me to share our home with mum. InsyaAllah we will make her stay beneficial to all. One thing for sure is food will be in abundance when she is around. NB. not that we dont have enough now but well you know ... wink wink at my wife.

I hope to submit my thesis to the examiners by 1 July 2009. Its long overdue. I have got it completed some 2 months ago but its only lately that it got reviewed by my supervisor. Its all good, no major editing to be done. Hope the examiners would not disagree too much with it. Please make du'a for me.

Till my next entry. Wassalam.

No comments: