Thursday, April 10, 2008

OF JOURNEY and TOOL

I have embarked on the Mathematical journey for a month now. The route hasnt been smooth. Often that I found myself stopped by a brick wall, unable to climb over nor strong enough to walk through it. Walking around it wouldnt be a smart alternative. I discovered that MATLAB has a built-in toolbox which implements the Barrier Method algorithm. Quickly, I initiated the process of procuring the software. Had a few glitches here and there, but after 1 week of emailing and phone calls, yesterday we managed to sort it out and get the toolbox installed. Alhamdulillah, now I have to move on to the next major task i.e. to learn the software and start implementing my objective function and constraints. May Allah guide me.

1 comment:

Asiah said...

ameen...
May Allah guide us all..